Founded in 2007, Integration Wiring, LLC is Central Florida’s preferred source for low-voltage technology design and installation.
Our innovative and revolutionary solutions are proven to enhance security, promote comfort, and ease accessibility for both homeowners and businesses alike. Family owned and operated, our technicians have extensive backgrounds in digital electronics and are equipped to provide customized services to specifically meet each and every customer’s need.
Integration Wiring’s primary operation consists of installation and service of all things low-voltage wiring (<70V). We are also the parent company to Eye Remot.
Integration Wiring, LLC is licensed in the State of Florida (EF20000739) and in the State of Georgia (LVU405886).
Israel A. Colón Sr., President
Israel A. Colón Sr. has extensive experience in the digital electronics field. He spent six years as a Field Technician for Eastcom Associates, Inc., 4.5 years as a Field Engineer for DTT Surveillance, and 4 years as a Lead Technician/Warehouse Coordinator and Low-Voltage Contractor for Muzak, LLC.
Colón Sr.’s expertise include:
- Installation of microprocessor based monitoring systems
- Troubleshooting complex systems
- Support of proprietary software residing on standard computers
- Installation of CCTV Equipment
- Supervising technicians
- Inventory of warehouse equipment
- Support on NEC Code to technicians
In December of 2007 Israel Colón obtained his Low-Voltage Contractor’s License in Florida and Georgia. He founded Integration Wiring, LLC to address the ongoing needs of the Low-Voltage Industry, providing all types of Low-Voltage Wiring with other Security and Audio/Video Services.
Colón Sr. is a graduate from DeVry University.
Clara H. Gonzalez, Chief Financial Officer
Clara H. Gonzalez currently serves as the Chief Financial Officer at Integration Wiring, joining the company in 2012. She is a highly accomplished, accounting professional with extensive experience as a Corporate Controller and Public Accountant.
Ms. Gonzalez’s areas of expertise include:
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business Planning and Analysis
- Budgeting and Expense Control
- Cash Flow Planning
- Controllership & Decision Support
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Internal Controls
- Tax Obligations
She has served in many different organizations, with her longest experience as Controller for a pharmaceutical company, Vidrio Tecnico de Colombia SA. She has also worked as an accountant with PEMB, Inc. and Inland Materials, Inc.
Ms. Gonzalez attended Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano in Bogota Colombia where she obtained her CPA. She also hold a M.S. in Taxation from Universidad Central.
- N059 Installation of Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- N060 Installation of Fiber Optics Materials, Components, Assemblies and Accessories mater
- N063 Installation of Alarm, Signal and Security Detection Systems
- N070 Installation of Automatic Data Processing Equipment, Software, Supplies and Support Equipment
- N099 Installation of Miscellaneous Equipment
- 5805 Telephone and Telegraph Equipment
- 5810 Communications Security Equipment and Components
- 5836 Video Recording and Reproducing Equipment
- 5895 Miscellaneous Communication Equipment
- 5915 Filters and Networks
- 5965 Headsets, handsets, Microphones and Speakers
- 5995 Cable, Cord and Wire Assemblies: Communications Equipment
- 5999 Miscellaneous Electrical and Electronic Components
- 1731 Electrical Work
- 1799 Special Trade Contractors, Not Elsewhere Classified
- 7382 Security Systems Services
- 7622 Radio and Television Repair Shops
- 7373 Computer Integrated Systems Design
Cage Code: 74YZ6
- State of FL #EF20000739
- State of GA #LVU405886
- 238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 517110 VoIP service providers, using own operated wired telecommunications infrastructure
- 517919 VoIP service providers, using client-supplied telecommunications connections